I Feel Like Crap, Time to Diet, Workout & Get Healthy
So, I just got back from vacationing in Hawaii and overate, over-drank and over-relaxed. About halfway through the vacation I could start to feel my shirts getting tighter around my belly, “Oy Vey!”
The Holidays are over, there are no vacations in the near future and spring is only 3 months away, so this is a perfect time to kick off a new diet and fitness program. I have done all types of dieting, lifting and cardio in the past and I have lost hundreds of pounds over the years. Unfortunately, I usually start slacking and return to my old ways of overeating and being lazy so I end up where I am now.
This time I am going to do something a little different. I am going to lay down some rules and put them in writing for all to see.
The Waltham Beach Zone, No Paleo Diet
Meals & Diet
- Daily calorie limit should stay below 1,201.
- Fruit or yogurt for breakfast
- No artificial Sweeteners (diet cokes, splenda, Stevia, etc. )
- No red meat or pork
- Only vegetable or fruit snacks between meals (popcorn is not a snack, sorry)
- Avoid dairy
- Avoid bread
- Low carbohydrate choices
- Max 12 oz. of caffeineted coffee daily (decaf is okay)
- Drink 1:1 glass of water for every non-water beverage to stay hydrated
- 10,000 steps everyday
- 3 hours of cardio every week
- weight training 2 days a week
- No food consumption between 9pm & 6am
- Minimum 6 hours of sleep every night
- Alcohol beverages are limited to 2 days a week as long as the daily calorie limit is observed